Saturday, 29 December 2012

Taylor Swift for Keds + ZALORA Experience

A few months back, i've been eyeing on the Limited Edition Taylor Swift Red Keds. When it was released in the US, stocks went out really fast and so i reserved a pair in all online shops where it is available for the second batch of release to make sure i get my hands on a pair.

image

However, while waiting for the second batch, Keds Philippines announced that they will be releasing the red keds here in the Philippines, so I immediately went to SM Megamall and Makati to leave my contact details and to reserve a pair because the launch, where people could pre-order was of the same date as our company's christmas party and so i couldn't go. 

image

I also called Complex Lifestyle Store in Eastwood and ask for details as to when they'll release it and went to numerous Shoe Salon stores to make sure I get a pair. I know, i know, i'm an avid Taylor Swift fan. Haha! So anyway, while waiting for their response, my sister showed me Zalora's e-mail that they are accepting pre-orders of the Taylor Swift Red Keds. Upon reading the e-mail, I freaked out and immediately opened my laptop to order one.

image

Zalora said that shipping of the item will start on the 28th of December, i guess they didn't have it here in the Philippines yet. But guess what, early morning of the 23th, my lola told me that Zalora called and they will already deliver my Taylor Swift keds!! I really got excited knowing that the item came early and I could wear it on Christmas day. 

image

It was actually my first time to order from Zalora and I really love their service. They call before delivering your item to make sure there's someone at home to claim your item, they deliver as early as 6:00 am and even on Sundays, plus, you could pay for your purchase upon delivery. It's really less hassle because you won't have to wait in line in stores or go to a bank to pay. They also have a size guide and a return form if you didn't like the item you bought. I really love my first ever Zalora experience and so this won't definitely be the last time i'll order from them. 

image
image

Quick outfit post with my red keds below!

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

2 comments:

  1. OMG, lucky you!! You really went searching for it! HAHAHA <3

    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much did they cost? X3

    Nominated you for Liebster Blog Award! Check it out here:
    http://pastelrave.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    Pastel Kisses,
    Sie Cajilig

    ReplyDelete