Friday, 14 June 2013

Forgot To Laugh

Quick outfit post on what I wore last Tumblr Fair II. I only have a few photos because mom and i were running late for our Mother's Day Celebration & sister's birthday.

image

image

Because I knew it's going to be really hot that day (though it was a cloudy morning), I opted to wear something cotton and i'd be comfortable wearing with Manila's intense heat. I was actually going for a skater skirt + shirt at first but then I realized that I might not be able to move that much if we were going to fix and prepare stuff for the fair. Hence, the sleeveless top and ombre shorts combination. 

image

image

I was at the registration booth the entire time and Nicole and I kept on talking about buying a floral crown since everyone was selling it. I then asked my mom to go look for one in Debbie & Demmie Fermin's booth. She doesn't know which one to pick because every piece was really nice. I ended up getting this one though and I didn't realize until now that it actually matches my shorts.
Random: Up to know, i'm still wondering how many people wore, bought and sold flower crowns during the Tumblr Fair. Moreover, how many people wore flower crowns yesterday during Wanderland Fest?! Haha!

image

"I am a Tumblr Baby" Bottle Cap Keychain from Hodge Podge!

image

I wasn't able to take a photo of my shoes so please to be dealing with this photo from my previous outfit post.

image

Top from Style Studded || Ombre Shorts from Kylie & Kendall X Pacsun || Floral Crown from Own It Shop || Tumblr Baby Bottle Cap from Hodge Podge || Sneaker Wedges from Charlotte Russe

Read about my Tumblr Fair post here.

image

image

(photo from Steph)

image

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THE SHORTS ) NICE LOOK!
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! feel free to visit and follow my blog http://tjfseries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete